Priority “a thing that is regarded as more important than another.”
If you find yourself feeling frustrated about not having enough time in the day to do what YOU want to do, and feel buried by a long list of things you “have to do”, its time to check in with your priorities.
Here’s a quick journaling exercise to help us redefine what’s important to us…
- What is important to me right now?
- What is taking up my time that I resent?
- What do I feel drained by?
- What do I wish I didn’t have to do anymore?
- If I had a free day, how would I spend it?
- What are my top 5 priorities?
- How can I re-adjust my day so that I make time for what I want to do?
- What are my goals right now?
- How can I build more time into my schedule for myself?