A Priority “a thing that is regarded as more important than another.”
If you find yourself feeling frustrated about not having enough time in the day to do what YOU want to do…then this quick journaling exercise may help you to rethink the things that are consuming your precious time and energy and refocus on what is really important to you.
Sometimes we need to take a moment to re-define our our priorities….the things that are most important to us. The tasks that we need to do that bring us closer to what we want. Journaling is a great way to re-ignite and re-establish your priorities and define the tasks we need to do to align us with them.
Journal prompts to re-connect with your priorities….
- What is important to me right now? Today…
- Aside from family and kids…What is my number one personal priority right now?
- What is my number one business priority right now?
- What are my priorities in general?
- Do I spend my time on my priorities?
- What tasks do I do each day that reflect my priorities?
- What activities or behaviors do I engage it each day that are NOT aligned with my priorities?
- What behavior is out of alignment and needs to change?
- What do I feel drained by?
- How do I contribute to allowing myself to be drained?
- What is ONE thing that is taking up my energy that I could COMPLETE to make space for new things to enter my energy field?
- What are my top 3 goals for this month?
- What can I do to support my goals?
- What are my top 3 goals for this year?
- What can I do to support those goals?
- How can I create more time for myself to do the things that I value?
Feed Your SOUL GROW your Business