A Priority “a thing that is regarded as more important than another.”
If you find yourself feeling frustrated about not having enough time in the day to do what YOU want to do…then this quick journaling exercise may help you to rethink the things that are consuming your precious time and energy.
Sometimes we need to take a moment to re-define our our priorities….the things that are most important to us. The things that help bring us closer to what we want. The things in life that motivate us, and bring us into alignment with our heart’s desires.
Take a few minutes to journal with these prompts….
- What is important to me right now? Today…
- Aside from family and kids…What is my number one personal priority right now?
- What is my number one business priority right now?
- What is taking up my time that I don’t want to be doing and may even resent?
- What do I feel drained by?
- What do I wish I didn’t have to do anymore?
- What can I do to complete the thing that I don’t want to do?
- If I had a free day, how would I spend it?
- What do I LOVE to do?
- Do I know and can I list my top 5 priorities?
- What are my top 3 goals for this month?
- What are my top 3 goals for this year?
- If I had extra time, how would I spend it?
- How can I create time for myself to do the things that I value?
Journaling is a quick and clarifying way to help you get to the heart of the matter….
Hope these prompts help you to get a clearer on what is important to you right now!! Let me know!
Spiritual Life & Business Coach