Like many Creative Entrepreneurs, I have several passions that I enjoy working on…
Laura Madrigano, Mother, Designer, Writer, Creative Director and Consultant
Laura started her career out as a Fashion Designer in the heart of New York City. She quickly grew into a Creative Director role and at the height of her fashion career, her collection was sold in speciality stores and department stores all over the world including Dubai. Her clothes were worn by celebrities, media personalities and leading news journalists. Laura was a pioneer at the time of the the “Made in NYC” movement which supported local artisans, sewers and factories in the local trade to produce work without going overseas. After shipping in excess of 14 million dollars with the Laura Madrigano brand, she re-focused her business to a more one of a kind model and began creating bespoke altered couture pieces which suited her passion for less production and an emphasis on craftsmanship, couture sewing skills, and an appreciation for vintage treasures. Her collection Farm Charm Couture was born, NYC girl falls in love with a farmer, that she stills designs today and can be shopped on this website or on etsy.
An unexpected twist…
A health condition called, SVT, (supra ventricular tachycardia), effected Laura in her 20’s and eventually helped Laura tend to some self-care and lifestyle changes that solidified her interest in integrating self-care with her business goals to generate the balance she needed to flourish.
Laura began a side blog called www.HealSVTnaturally.com to document her healing journey with using a natural whole body approach to help her with her SVT, instead of opting for medication or ablation surgery.After writing about the subject for 7 years, Laura became a respected leader in the SVT community. Since then, she has written several digital books/e-guides about SVT; Heal SVT Naturally: The Basics, The SVT Prevention Diet: The SVT-Gut Connection and the Power of Food to Control SVT and Transform Your Health, SVT & Gluten Free and “Episode Empowerment”. She is currently finishing her main book and on-line healing course called The Heal SVT Naturally Protocol due out in 2024.
Laura is the mother of 2 beautiful young boys, ages 12 and 5 and resides in NJ, USA.
View Laura’s brands and other websites below..
Browse Farm Charm Couture....
To browse my latest collection click below…
NYC girl falls in love with a farmer, and so the story goes. Farm Charm Couture is collection of one of a kind clothing and accessories that captures my NYC roots mixed with my love of vintage inspired charm. Browse the site to see more of my pieces, including my wedding bags, totes, and heirloom treasures.
SVT is my personal health issue. Rather than go on lifelong heart medication or have ablation surgery, I opted for a mind, body, spirit approach to my healing. Learn about my healing journey and my ROOT cause medicine philosophy at my heal SVT naturally website.
degrees + certifications
- Laura is a graduate of The Fashion Institute of Technology NYC, with an Associates Degree in Fashion Design
- Laura is also a graduate of The New School for Social Research NYC, with a Bachelors in Communication. Prior to that Laura attended Northeastern University in Boston MA.
- In 2011, Laura earned her Board Certification as a Spiritual Life Coach from the Life Purpose Institute.
- Laura was a local Life + Business Coach at a Wellness Office in Fanwood for over 5 years where she hosted journaling + healing workshops, Vision Board Classes and saw 1:1 Clients.
- She completed the year long Hay House course, The Art of Extreme Self-care with Cheryl Richardson.
- She Is a Certified Chakra Wisdom Healer from the Deborah King Institute 2015.
- Competed “Nutrition for Optional Healing” at the Flexi-Food Academy with Julie Montagu.
- Is an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition 2017.
- Laura is a Marie Forleo B-school graduate and also did the Spotlight Course with Kris Carr, in 2014 + 2015.
Join my Newsletter