Hello! I’m so happy you are here! My name is Laura Madrigano.
I’m a mom to 2 boys, ages 12 and 5, a Designer + Creative Director, a Board Certified Coach + an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach.
Like many Creative Entrepreneurs, I have several passions that I enjoy working on…
I have a Coaching practice where I help people FEED their SOUL + GROW their business…
I have a Fashion collection, www.FarmCharmCouture.etsy.com, where I create and sell one of a kind accessories and vintage re-creations. I also have a new Journaling and Vision Board Kit Collection that I sell at www.IntuitiveLifeDesign.etsy.com
And l have a website called www.HealSVTnaturally.com, a popular blog and resource for people with a health issue called SVT (supra ventricular tachycardia). SVT is my own personal health issue that I manage using “Diet + lifestyle medicine”. I have written 4 e-guides on the subject including The SVT Prevention Diet, which has become a leading resource for over 4000 people within my SVT community. I coach people from all over the world with SVT on how to take a natural and holistic approach to their SVT.
I hope you enjoy browsing around my websites;)
Hi I'm Laura
Today, I help creative entrepreneurs feed their SOUL + GROW their business. I look forward to sharing my creative direction and spiritual tools with you.
to Intuitive Life Design
Laura Madrigano, Mother, Designer, Writer, Spiritual Life + Business Coach, and Creator of Heal SVT Naturally, has had a bright and
evolving path leading her to where she is today.
Starting out as a Fashion Designer in the heart of New York City, Laura quickly grew into a Creative Director and the founder of her own manufacturing business at only 26 years old. After shipping in excess of 14 million dollars with the Laura Madrigano brand, she intentionally shrunk her business to a one of a kind, high end business model and led the vintage re-creation trend that is still popular today. At the height of her fashion career , her collection was sold all over the world and worn by celebrities, media personalities and leading news journalists.
Laura was also a pioneer of the the “Made in NYC” movement which supported local artisans, sewers and factories in the local trade to produce work without going overseas.
A health condition called, SVT, (supra ventricular tachycardia), effected Laura in her 20’s and eventually helped Laura tend to some self-care and lifestyle changes that solidified her interest in integrating self-care with her business goals to generate the balance she needed to flourish.
Laura began a side blog called www.HealSVTnaturally.com to document her healing journey using a natural whole body approach to help her with her SVT, instead of opting for medication or ablation surgery.
After writing about the subject for 7 years, Laura became a respected leader in the SVT community. She has written 4 digital books/e-guides about SVT; Heal SVT Naturally: The Basics, The SVT Prevention Diet: The SVT-Gut Connection and the Power of Food to Control SVT and Transform Your Health, SVT & Gluten Free and “Episode Empowerment”. She is currently finishing her fourth book and on-line healing course called The Heal SVT Naturally Protocol due out in 2021.
Laura is the mother of 2 beautiful young boys, ages 12 and 5 and resides in NJ, USA.
View Laura’s brands and other websites below.
Feed your soul...grow your business
NYC girl falls in love with a farmer, and so the story goes. Farm Charm Couture is collection of one of a kind clothing and accessories that captures my NYC roots mixed with my love of vintage inspired charm. Browse the site to see more of my pieces, including my wedding bags, totes, and heirloom treasures.
SVT is my personal health issue. Rather than go on lifelong heart medication or have ablation surgery, I opted for a mind, body, spirit approach to my healing. Learn about my healing journey and my ROOT cause medicine philosophy at my heal SVT naturally website.
a love of learning…
degrees + certifications
- Laura is a graduate of The Fashion Institute of Technology NYC, with an Associates Degree in Fashion Design
- Laura is also a graduate of The New School for Social Research NYC, with a Bachelors in Communication. Prior to that Laura attended Northeastern University in Boston MA.
- In 2011, Laura earned her Board Certification as a Spiritual Life Coach from the Life Purpose Institute.
- Laura was a local Life + Business Coach at a Wellness Office in Fanwood for over 5 years where she hosted journaling + healing workshops, Vision Board Classes and saw 1:1 Clients.
- She completed the year long Hay House course, The Art of Extreme Self-care with Cheryl Richardson.
- She Is a Certified Chakra Wisdom Healer from the Deborah King Institute 2015.
- Competed “Nutrition for Optional Healing” at the Flexi-Food Academy with Julie Montagu.
- Is an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition 2017.
- Laura is a Marie Forleo B-school graduate and also did the Spotlight Course with Kris Carr, in 2014 + 2015.