I originally wrote this last year in 2020 0during the height of the pandemic but much of it is still very useful…
Sometimes life’s most beautiful GIFTS come wrapped in strange or even scary packages.
I KNOW that this is a scary time. I am worried too, especially about BOTH my parents who are very high risk for the complications of C o vid should they get it. BUT, I also know that worrying about it all the time is just not healthy for me, and that I/we have a choice on how much time we spend being nervous about this in general.
FEAR is not the vibrational frequency that I want to live in every day.
In fact, I believe that raising your energetic vibration, is one of the remedies for all the fear.
It’s one empowering thing we can do, that is within our control, to help ourselves through this tough time.
We can help ourselves shift our own mindset and stay positive and one of the ways to do this, is to think about and focus on the GIFTS and opportunities of this unusual situation.
Trying to find the positive in what appears to be a grim situation, or finding ways to perceive something “bad” as “good”, has also helped me at other times in my life, specifically, when I was diagnosed with a health issue called SVT (supra ventricular tachycardia).
SVT is when your heart has an electrical mis-fire and can race as high at 260 bpm. My “SVT episodes” seemed to happen out of nowhere (until I learned more) and can create a tremendous amount of anticipatory related anxiety which can be very debilitating. I really had to dig deep when I was first diagnosed to find some positive things about why I had SVT.
The sooner I found the lessons in why I had a heart chakra condition, and learned to view it as something that was happening “for me and not to me”, I was able to take more of a birds-eye empowering view of it and take back control where I could. Instead of seeing myself as a victim and SVT as something awful, I began to see it as an opportunity and dare I even say a “blessing in disguise”.
And it was.
It was an opportunity for me to delve deep into my imabalnces both nutritionally, emotionally, spiritually and energetically.
It was an opportunity for me to connect with other SVT sufferers from around the world, it was an opportunity for me to revamp my diet, my lifestyle, and to to pay much closer attention to my heart energy and my intuition. It was a chance to address old childhood wounds that really needed my attention, love and healing. And, it was even an opportunity for me to go back to school to become a Coach and an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach so that I could take my personal healing work to the next level and eventually even guide and help others heal as well.
And there is opportunity NOW in this pandemic as well.
This crisis has stopped the world. But how many times has the world felt too fast and have you said to yourself, “Stop the world, I want to get off!”
So today, I invite you to spend some time listing and journaling about the OPPORTUNITIES that this unusual situation is bringing forth. I realize that if you have a sick loved one that this exercise will be very hard to do, but even in the most challanging times, there is opportunity. I am not suggesting that there isn’t real concern but I am suggesting that it is possible that we are not powerless, and that we are capable of shifting our perspective about any situation, at any time.
And, by consciously spending our energy finding opportunities right now and viewing those opportunities in a positive light, we are helping our energy field, helping ourselves stay healthy and helping this whole situation to rise above.
Some of the things that helped me to stay positive (when I WASN’T home schooling my kiddo’s):
- Re-reading old journals. I find it very insightful to re-read my old journals. I love to pull the wisdom out from my own self-guidance and analyze how I interacted with my intuition and how my intuition revealed itself to me at different stages of life. I find this to be a positive experience and am grateful for the time right now to dive deep into such a long awaited project
- Decided I wanted to foster kittens and reached out to my contact and told her we were interested in fostering. I have been putting off my love of kittens for years and its finally time to bring kittens into my life. (update: There is a kitty that we bottle-fed since he was 3 days old named Tiggy who now is our full time live-in cat!) Kittens bring me (and my kids) joy, period. I want to be around my furry friends, hear and feel them purr, (talk about raising vibrational frequency!) Fun fact: The hubby told me that I talked in my sleep the other night and guess what I said? ” KITTY!”
- Turned my office into a closet. Stuffing my pretty clothes in bins was frustrating and I was over it. It was time to bring myself JOY and have the space I need to organize and display my pretty pieces, especially my vintage collection of handbags and clothing!, (For those of you that don’t know me well, I was a Fashion Designer for many years prior to becoming a coach. I still design and have an etsy shop where I sell my one of a kind pieces that I make. Here is the link to see my shop if interested. HERE.
- Helped my hubby set up a Farm Box program with contactless pick up for our local community. This was a giant undertaking but knowing that we were helping others raised our vibrational frequency because it simply felt good to do what we could.
Anyway, these are just some of the positive experiences that this pandemic has brought into my life and how I focused on the positive to lift my thoughts out of the Fear zone…
There are lower vibrational frequency emotions and “higher” ones. So any kind of healing work that helps to move things like fear, sadness, grief, anger etc is going to help you raise your energetic frequency toward love and gratitude.
Here are a few prompts to help you further
- What Opportunities has this pandemic brought into my life?
- Do I spend a lot of time cultivating fear?
- Do I spread fear?
- What do I do to protect myself from all the fear in the world right now?
- How can I trust the Universe and help myself feel safe?
- What do I do to feel safe?
- How do I bring calmness and gratitude into my life?
- Am I aware of energetic vibrations and their impact on my health?
- What pass-times bring me JOY?
- How can I shift my perspective to find something positive from something negative?
- Are there any blessings that have come from a health issue that I have or have experienced?
- What can I do to raise my energetic frequency?
- How can I focus of LOVE and feel more love in my heart and life?
Hope that you enjoyed reading this and found it useful!
p.s. To learn more about my SVT story visit my website www.HealSVTnaturally.com