Here’s What I did:
- 2 cups bobs red mill almond meal/flour finely ground
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (I make my own salt combo of iodized salt and pink Himalayan sea salt)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons honey (a little more if needed)
- 1/2 cup semi sweet GF chocolate chips (You can use dairy free…I didnt!)
1. I combined all the dry ingredients, and then wet ones separately…and I stirred everything together by hand.
2. Add in the chocolate chips last…
3. Place small balls of dough on baking sheet and only bake for about 7 minutes on 350 degrees.
4. While I am definitely not a fan of letting things cool…these need to or they will get crumbly…
Every girl needs to have an easy cookie recipe on hand for that afternoon sweet craving. It’s important to eat things that help you maintain your health…these will do!