- 2 Eggs
- Stick Butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 Cup All Purpose GF Flour (Bob’s redmill)
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 ½ cups GF Rolled Oats
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- ½ Cup Raisins
- 2 tablespoons Cashew Butter
- ½ Cup Grain Sweetened Chocolate Chips
Start by mixing the room temperature eggs and butter…then add the sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, vanilla, & cashew butter….
then the flour and rolled oats,
then the raisins and chips last. Mix all together and then spoon on to a baking sheet…If you have parchment paper, you can use it for an easy to clean baking sheet!
Bake 10 minutes 350 degrees…and enjoy~
- Gluten Free
- no white sugar
- rolled oats will help with a nice bowel movement!
- yummy sweet treat that you don’t have to feel guilty about
With Love & Healing xoxox