- 8 slices gluten free toast
- 7 organic eggs
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- cinnamon as preferred. I used about 1 teaspoon
- pinch salt
1. Spread coconut oil on bottom of casserole pan so nothing sticks. Layer in the slices of bread. I cut them up a bit so they would all fit. They overlapped just a little.
2. In a mixing bowl, crack 7 eggs, and beat with 1 cup almond milk, vanilla, cinnamon and pinch of salt.
3. Pour the mixture over the bread and allow it to soak into each piece all over.
4. Bake on 350 for 30 minutes.
5. Sprinkle a little extra cinnamon on top, and serve with maple syrup.