How is NOT Healing keeping you held back in life? Here are some Journaling Questions to help you identify what may need some loving healing…
- Make a list of all the things that YOU think need Loving Healing in YOUR life.
- What is the top ONE that You are willing to begin working on today?
- Once you select the top issue….Ask yourself..
- How long has this been bothering me?
- When did this happen to me in my life?
- How did I feel about it then?
- How do I feel about it now?
- How do I think it effects me?
- How would my life be different if I could be free of this pain, issue, anger, other?
- What do I need to help me move through this and feel free?
- Is there something that I need to say to someone?
- Can I write it down or say it to them in the mirror now?
- Can I burn it outside and let mother nature take it away for me?
- What if I knew that just taking a half hour or hour to journal about it would make me feel better and begin the moving and healing process? Do I feel resistant to this option?
- Is this issue preventing me from feeling more peaceful and aligned with my success?
- How does holding on to this issue help me? Does it keep me feeling comfortable or safe?
Journaling is a fast way to get things moving in your life. I know you are busy, but we cant pretend that things in our life don’t need our attention and healing. If we do, they will create bigger problems in our lives and keep us even further away from achieving what we really want. If you don’t have time to journal, you can look in the mirror and answer these questions out loud. Either way, you will be showing yourself some loving care if you take a few minutes to ask yourself some of these probing questions. I am sure that they will open up the dialogue with yourself and you will be divinely guided from here to continue to probe further. All you need is a journal, a pen, and a half hour! This method is totally free and I promise will have lasting benefits! xoxo