Jouranling is my favorite healing companion tool that I use in all of my coaching work. It is also my “go to” spiritual and self-care tool that I use in my personal life.
My love of journaling has been lifelong and the benefits are countless. Journaling is a fast and free way to connect with your intuition, your feelings and your inner guidance system.
If you are not yet journaling here are some tips to help you love it as much as I do.
- Buy a pretty journal that you can’t resist.
- Carry it with you!
- Wake up just 5 minutes earlier to write down first thoughts upon waking.
- Reflect before bed and write down what you learned or what you are grateful for.
- Make lists! Business goals, spiritual goals, intuitive insights, what you accomplished so far this month… whatever you think of…
- Write a page of affirmations…I love to do this…start with one and then just keep writing versions of it and let it evolve. Example: I make room for self-care, self-care is my priority, I schedule in self-care everyday, I release any guilt I feel when I self-care…
- Don’t think of it as time consuming…you can journal for just a few minutes or longer if time allows…
Journaling is an immediate way to connect with your inner wisdom and guidance…if you change one thing in your daily regime…try to add this in. It is a magical and practical way to go deeper, and I promise you will be richly rewarded!