Smoothie bowls are great…here’s why.
1. When you make a smoothie, you can easily make extra.
2. Easy to save some in a mason jar with a lid for the next day.
3. Pour the leftover, yet still delicious smoothie, into a bowl and add toppings of choice. This one has gluten free cereal, banana and raisins with a drizzle of honey.
4. This saves you meal prep, and is an easy leftover that will still give you good nutrition.
5. Fast, mess free, no need to clean the blender.
6. Livens up a basic smoothie.
If you like this and want more Tips and tricks for busy moms and small business owners, sign up for my emails HERE.
When you do you will get my Soul Journaling e-guide for FREE.