I make variations of bean dip weekly for myself and my kids. This is a staple food in my kitchen. Today I tried a little twist that I got from my office mate and health coach, Sharon Goldner. Not sure if I made it exactly like her, but not to worry, because the message I teach in my kitchen, is make it the best way you can, don’t fuss, keep it easy, and no need to follow a recipe exactly. Use what you have on hand.
Add the following ingredients to your Cuisinart
- 1 can of organic white canellini beans
- 1 can of chickpeas (rinse and drain the beans first)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 small tablespoon tahini
- 1/4 cup water
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan sea salt
- Bragg Sea Kelp seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- use any seasoning you like!
- Blend and enjoy!